At Pactiv Evergreen, we strive to operate with respect for the environment, and we are committed to sustainability
across our product portfolio, our manufacturing and supply chain and our communities.
In 2020, we advanced our commitments with new sustainability vision and mission statements, along with a trio of pillars that outline our initiatives.
In addition, we announced a bold new product goal:
By 2030, 100% of our products will be made with recycled, recyclable or renewable materials.
This new goal supports our internal commitments and aligns well with our customers’ needs.
Our Sustainability Strategy
Our Sustainability Vision
Lead and inspire sustainability stewardship
Our Sustainability Mission
Provide innovative paper and products that deliver safe, fresh, convenient food and beverages while valuing our planet, people and communities
Our Sustainability Pillars
Protect our Planet's Resources
- Reduce emissions and energy use
- Protect the sustainability of our forests
- Minimize water use
- Decrease waste going to landfill
Deliver Sustainable Products Essential to Customers
- Implement our Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Renew (Four R's) approach to our materials and products
- Collaborate across the value chain to drive the Four R's
- Design innovative materials and products
Value our People and Communities
- Champion a culture of safety at work and at home
- Attract, empower and retain the best team
- Embrace diversity and inclusion
- Support the communities in which we work and live
- 2019-2020 Sustainability Report: Click here to read our 2019-2020 Sustainability Report. Printer-friendly version can be found here.
- Pactiv Evergreen through the ESG Lens: Click here to download an overview of our environmental, social and governance initiatives.