Return to Listing
10 oz. Compostable Paperboard Hot Drink Cup, Blue, 1,000 ct.
- BPI certified compostable*
- Color-coded sizing for easy identification
- Made from renewable PFAS free PLA coated paperboard
- Pair with our PLA lids for on-the-go orders
- Suitable for hot or cold beverages
- The EarthChoice print shows customers you care about sustainability
Renewable, versatile, and dependable. That’s how to best describe EarthChoice PLA Coated Paperboard Drink Cups. Hot or iced, whatever you’re brewing up, they can hold it. And with color-coded sizing, finding the right cup for every customer’s order is a snap. They are *BPI certified to be commercially compostable. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- These EarthChoice cups are made from polylactic acid (PLA) coated paperboard. PLA is a resin derived from annually-renewable plants.
- These cups work for a range of beverages from hot coffee and lattes to cold soda or iced tea.
- The EarthChoice print communicates not only your commitment to sustainability but also helps consumers properly dispose of these cups in compost bins.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
PAPERBOARD/PLA (0°F/-16°C - 185°F/85°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:DPHC10ECMaterial Type:PAPERBOARD/PLAColor:BlueCapacity:10.00 oz (295.74 ml)Dimensions:10 OZ
ShippingCase Weight:23.76 lbs (10.78 kg)Unit Tier:4Unit Height:6Cases Per Layer:4Cases Per Pallet:24Case Pack:1000Case Cube:3.50 ft3 (.32 m3)Case Length:18.06 in (45.88 cm)Case Width:14.50 in (36.83 cm)Case Height:23.06 in (58.58 cm)GTIN:10795597229046
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
© 2023 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA