Return to Listing
6" Compostable Fiber Blend Plate, White, 1,000 ct.
- An excellent choice for cafeterias, catering, and concessions
- Made from annually-renewable resources
- Meets ASTM D6868 standard for composability*
- Strong enough to stand up to wet and heavy food
- Suitable for hot and cold food applications
EarthChoice Fiber Blend Tableware is made from sustainable, annually renewable materials and meet standard ASTM D6868 for compostability. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting. Our complete line of plates, bowls, and platters are the perfect choice for catered events or cafeterias. The cut-resistant surface resists grease and moisture to help prevent messes and soak-through.
- Great for college dining halls, school cafeterias, hotel cafés, concession stands, catered events, and more!
- Use EarthChoice tableware for both hot and cold foods.
- The sustainable packaging material includes an annually-renewable blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo.
- This tableware has a heat tolerance of 250˚ F (121° C).
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC500060001Material Type:Molded FiberColor:WhiteDimensions:6 X 6 X 0.625 IN
ShippingCase Weight:16.27 lbs (7.38 kg)Unit Tier:9Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:9Cases Per Pallet:36Case Pack:1000Case Cube:1.25 ft3 (.12 m3)Case Length:13.31 in (33.82 cm)Case Width:12.56 in (31.91 cm)Case Height:12.88 in (32.70 cm)GTIN:10016194038887
© 2023 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA