Return to Listing
12 oz. Compostable Fiber-Blend Bowl, White, 1,000 ct.
- 1½" Deep
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Recyclable. Check locally: may not be recyclable in your area.
You need packaging solutions that make food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free — and that’s the EarthChoice® line of compostable* fiber-blend bowls. They’re environmentally conscious to help you meet your sustainability goals and keep your operations running smoothly. The molded-fiber material is highly durable and moisture-resistant, and the construction makes these biodegradable bowls easily stackable, too. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® individual serving bowls are durable and resistant to grease and moisture, which makes them great for heavy foods — hot and cold
- EarthChoice® fiber blend bowls meet ASTM standard D6868. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- The rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo is a sustainable, annually renewable resource
- EarthChoice® fiber bowls are reheatable in a microwave and have a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC500120001Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:12.00 oz (354.89 ml)Dimensions:6.375 X 6.375 X 1.5 IN
ShippingCase Weight:23.55 lbs (10.68 kg)Unit Tier:6Unit Height:3Cases Per Layer:6Cases Per Pallet:18Case Pack:1000Case Cube:1.79 ft3 (.17 m3)Case Length:19.00 in (48.26 cm)Case Width:12.75 in (32.39 cm)Case Height:12.75 in (32.39 cm)GTIN:10016194038948
© 2021 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA