Return to Listing
12 oz. PFAS Free Compostable Fiber Blend Bowl, Natural, 1,000 ct.
- All Natural White Appearance
- BPI certified compostable. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- PFAS Free
- Sturdy Construction
You need packaging solutions that make food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free —and that’s the EarthChoice® line of compostable fiber-blend bowls. They’re environmentally conscious to help you meet your sustainability goals and keep your operations running smoothly. The molded-fiber material is highly durable and moisture-resistant. These containers meet standard ASTM D6868 for compostability. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates meet ASTM standard D6868. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- EarthChoice® fiber bowls are reheatable in a microwave and have a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC50012PFREEMaterial Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:12.00 oz (354.89 ml)Dimensions:6.375 X 6.375 X 1.5
ShippingCase Weight:23.80 lbs (10.80 kg)Unit Tier:6Unit Height:3Cases Per Layer:6Cases Per Pallet:18Case Pack:1000Case Cube:2.09 ft3 (.19 m3)Case Length:19.06 in (48.42 cm)Case Width:13.00 in (33.02 cm)Case Height:13.56 in (34.45 cm)GTIN:16194158236
No Resources Available
© 2023 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA