Return to Listing
10" PFAS Free Compostable 3-Compartment Fiber Blend Plate, White, 500 ct.
- An excellent choice for cafeterias, catering, and concessions
- BPI certified compostable*
- Made from renewable resources
- Strong enough to stand up to wet and heavy food
EarthChoice PFAS-free Fiber Blend Tableware is made from annually-renewable plant sources and is *BPI certified to be commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting. Compostable products facilitate the diversion of food scraps from the landfill. These products feature excellent grease performance that holds up to wet, heavy foods. Our PFAS-free molded fiber products serve as another example of our commitment to supply customers with the products and solutions they need.
- Great for college dining halls, school cafeterias, hotel cafés, concession stands, catered events, and more!
- Use EarthChoice tableware for both hot and cold foods.
- The sustainable packaging material includes an annually-renewable blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo.
- This tableware has a heat tolerance of 250˚ F (121° C).
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC50044PFREEMaterial Type:Molded FiberColor:WhiteDimensions:10.3 X 1 IN
ShippingCase Weight:24.24 lbs (11.00 kg)Unit Tier:12Unit Height:2Cases Per Layer:12Cases Per Pallet:24Case Pack:500Case Cube:1.88 ft3 (.17 m3)Case Length:20.63 in (52.39 cm)Case Width:7.50 in (19.05 cm)Case Height:21.00 in (53.34 cm)GTIN:16194158199
© 2023 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA