Return to Listing
12.5 x 8.5 x 1” Compostable Fiber Blend 6-Compartment School Lunch Tray, White, 250 ct.
- Great for school, office, and hospital cafeterias
- Made from annually-renewable resources
- Meets ASTM D6868 standard for composability*
- Strong and study for a variety of menu items
- Suitable for hot and cold food applications
Our EarthChoice School Lunch Trays offer a sustainable mealtime solution that can help you meet your sustainability goals and keep operations running smoothly. These trays are made from a renewable fiber blend and meet ASTM D6868 compostability standard. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting. Trays are easy to separate for staff and strong enough to handle hearty menu items.
- The sustainable packaging material includes an annually-renewable blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo.
- Food can be placed directly on the grease and moisture-resistant tray.
- These durable trays can hold up to heavy and saucy foods like spaghetti, meatballs, and other cafeteria favorites.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC50601Material Type:Molded FiberColor:WhiteDimensions:8.5 X 12.5 X 1 IN
ShippingCase Weight:22.44 lbs (10.18 kg)Unit Tier:12Unit Height:3Cases Per Layer:12Cases Per Pallet:36Case Pack:250Case Cube:1.73 ft3 (.05 m3)Case Length:13.19 in (33.50 cm)Case Width:12.31 in (31.28 cm)Case Height:18.38 in (46.67 cm)GTIN:10016194010425
© 2023 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA