Return to Listing
10" Compostable 3-Compartment Fiber-Blend Bagasse Plate, Natural, 500 ct.
- All Natural White Appearance
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Recyclable. Check locally: may not be recyclable in your area.
- Soak Thru Resistant
EarthChoice® compostable* plates are the perfect renewable option for your business and customers. These fiber-blend bagasse platters can help you meet your sustainability goals and keep operations running smoothly. Their durable design makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates meet ASTM standard D6868. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 10" 3-Compartment EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MF500440000Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalDimensions:10.25 X 10.25 X 1 IN
ShippingCase Weight:25.63 lbs (11.63 kg)Unit Tier:10Unit Height:2Cases Per Layer:10Cases Per Pallet:20Case Pack:500Case Cube:2.51 ft3 (.23 m3)Case Length:20.94 in (53.18 cm)Case Width:9.75 in (24.77 cm)Case Height:21.25 in (53.98 cm)GTIN:16194072013
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
© 2022 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA