Return to Listing
32 oz. 8" PFAS Free Compostable Fiber Blend Bowl, Natural, 400 ct.
- BPI certified to be commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting
- Great for delivery and takeout
- Made from renewable resources
- Strong enough to stand up to wet and heavy food
Searching for the perfect renewable bowls for your business and your customers? Look to EarthChoice® PFAS-free Fiber-Blend Bowls. They’re environmentally conscious and can help you meet your sustainability goals and help keep your operations running smoothly. The molded-fiber material is highly durable and moisture-resistant, and the construction is easily stackable, which makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Use EarthChoice® bowls for both hot and cold foods such like poke, burrito, and harvest bowls.
- The sustainable packaging material includes an annually-renewable blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo.
- These containers have a heat tolerance of 250˚ F (121° C).
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YMC508BWL32PMaterial Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:32.00 oz (946.37 ml)Dimensions:8.25 X 8.25 X 1.624
ShippingCase Weight:22.48 lbs (10.20 kg)Unit Tier:4Unit Height:6Cases Per Layer:4Cases Per Pallet:24Case Pack:400Case Cube:1.47 ft3 (.14 m3)Case Length:20.08 in (51.00 cm)Case Width:17.13 in (43.50 cm)Case Height:9.06 in (23.00 cm)GTIN:16194158618
© 2023 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA