Return to Listing
9 x 6 x 3" PFAS Free Compostable Fiber Blend Hinged Lid Container, Natural, 150 ct.
- BPI certified to be commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting
- Great for delivery and takeout
- Made from renewable resources
- Strong and stackable, stands up to wet and heavy food
EarthChoice® PFAS-free Fiber Blend Hinged Lid Containers are made from annually-renewable plant sources and are BPI certified to be commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting. Compostable products facilitate the diversion of food scraps from the landfill. These products feature excellent grease performance that holds up to wet, heavy foods. Our PFAS-free molded fiber products serve as another example of our commitment to supply customers with the products and solutions they need.
- Great for delivery and takeout, these compostable containers are both durable and easily stackable.
- Use EarthChoice® hinged-lid containers for both hot and cold foods such as street tacos, hamburgers, and sandwiches.
- The sustainable packaging material includes an annually-renewable blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo.
- These containers have a heat tolerance of 250˚ F (121° C).
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YMCH0089PFREEMaterial Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalDimensions:9.1 X 6.1 X 3.3
ShippingCase Weight:10.36 lbs (4.70 kg)Unit Tier:9Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:9Cases Per Pallet:36Case Pack:150Case Cube:1.05 ft3 (.10 m3)Case Length:13.97 in (35.48 cm)Case Width:12.91 in (32.79 cm)Case Height:10.04 in (25.50 cm)GTIN:16194157963
No Resources Available
© 2023 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA