Return to Listing
8.75" Compostable Fiber Blend Plate, Natural, 500 Ct.
- All Natural White Appearance
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- PFAS Free
- Recyclable. Check locally: may not be recyclable in your area.
- Sturdy Construction
EarthChoice® compostable* plates are the perfect renewable option for your business and customers. These fiber-blend bagasse platters can help you meet your sustainability goals and keep operations running smoothly. Their durable design makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates meet ASTM standard D6868. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 8.75" 1-Compartment EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YMF500090000Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalDimensions:9 X 9 X 0.75 IN
ShippingCase Weight:18.38 lbs (8.33 kg)Unit Tier:6Unit Height:5Cases Per Layer:6Cases Per Pallet:30Case Pack:500Case Cube:1.34 ft3 (.12 m3)Case Length:18.06 in (45.88 cm)Case Width:13.50 in (34.29 cm)Case Height:9.50 in (24.13 cm)GTIN:16194072020
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
© 2023 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA