- Cutlery, Heavyweight Soup Spoon, Tan, 1,000 ct.
Return to Listing
Cutlery, Heavyweight Soup Spoon, Tan, 1,000 ct.
- ~35% of the material comes from corn
- Durable Heavyweight
- Full-Length Cutlery
- Great For High Heat Applications
Complete your disposable cutlery set with EarthChoice® soup spoons, which are made from a strong, heavyweight material-blend that includes ~35% renewable starch. These soup spoons are very versatile, making them perfect for salad and soup bars, concessions, and delivery and takeout. They’re also great for higher-heat applications because they can withstand temperatures up to 200° F (93° C).
- EarthChoice® disposable cutlery is a low-cost sustainable alternative that is highly durable and perfect for heavy-duty food applications
- The deep bowl construction makes these plastic spoons perfect for any kind of soup, desserts like ice cream, and side dishes like rice
- These plastic soup spoons are able to withstand temperatures up to 200° F (93° C)
PSM (0°F/-16°C - 200°F/84°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YPSMSSTECMaterial Type:PSMColor:TanDimensions:5.5'' INCH
ShippingCase Weight:9.59 lbs (4.35 kg)Unit Tier:20Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:20Cases Per Pallet:80Case Pack:1000Case Cube:.64 ft3 (.06 m3)Case Length:11.94 in (30.32 cm)Case Width:7.94 in (20.16 cm)Case Height:11.63 in (29.53 cm)GTIN:24502110883
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
© 2020 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA