- 5.25" Compostable Sipper Straw, Natural, 8,000 ct.
Return to Listing
5.25" Compostable Sipper Straw, Natural, 8,000 ct.
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Great For Hot And Cold Beverages
Looking for a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic straws? EarthChoice® sipper straws meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400, meaning they’re compostable* Made from a specialty blend of sustainable and renewable resources, they are durable, crack-resistant, and won’t get soggy like paper straws. And with a heat tolerance of 212˚ F (100˚ C), these disposable straws can be used for hot and cold beverages. Whether you’re stirring coffee or mixing up creative cocktails, these compostable straws are perfect for coffee shops, break rooms, hotels, bars, and restaurants. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable straws are made from a proprietary blend of sustainable and renewable resources
- The straws meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Use these compostable straws for hot or cold beverages: soda, coffee, adult beverages, etc.
BIO-PLASTIC (0°F/-16°C - 212°F/90°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YSTS525ECMaterial Type:BIO-PLASTICColor:NaturalDimensions:5.25'' IN
ShippingCase Weight:6.41 lbs (2.91 kg)Unit Tier:30Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:30Cases Per Pallet:120Case Pack:8000Case Cube:.45 ft3 (.04 m3)Case Length:9.94 in (25.24 cm)Case Width:6.50 in (16.51 cm)Case Height:12.13 in (30.80 cm)GTIN:16194139273
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
© 2020 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA