Return to Listing
5.25" Compostable Sipper Straw, Bulk, Natural, 8,000 ct.
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Great For Hot And Cold Beverages
Looking for a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic straws? EarthChoice® straws meet ASTM standard D6400, meaning they’re compostable*. Made from a specialty blend of sustainable and renewable resources, they are durable, crack-resistant, and won’t get soggy like paper straws. And with a heat tolerance of 212˚ F (100˚ C), these straws can be used for hot and cold beverages. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable straws are made from a proprietary blend of sustainable and renewable resources
- The straws meet ASTM standard D6400. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Use these compostable straws for hot or cold beverages: soda, coffee, adult beverages, etc.
BIO-PLASTIC (0°F/-16°C - 212°F/100°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YSTS525ECMaterial Type:BIO-PLASTICColor:NaturalDimensions:5.25'' IN
ShippingCase Weight:6.41 lbs (2.91 kg)Unit Tier:30Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:30Cases Per Pallet:120Case Pack:8000Case Cube:.45 ft3 (.04 m3)Case Length:9.94 in (25.24 cm)Case Width:6.50 in (16.51 cm)Case Height:12.13 in (30.80 cm)GTIN:16194139273
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
© 2022 Pactiv LLC All rights reserved. 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 USA